Monday, October 29, 2018

29th October 2018 @ 23:30

29th October 2018 
23:30

It is my life, my logistics, my quarrels and my generation. I feel we are entering into an uncharted age of historic events, politics, music, revolutions and rebellions. It shakes, like an earthquake on the Richter scale because we are perhaps at age of political extremities from left to right. There is also a depressing scene on music in the charts, from stripped back artists like Ed Sheeran and Passenger which destroy the meanings of bands and artists. Along with a high quantity of teenagers loving rap music due to its "edgy" musical soundscape appearance. We are having discontent from society which is a rebellion on the verge of revolutions.

The generation is as much appalling as it is appealing, it does not follow a path, methodology or continuity these days are spontaneous, random, sporadic. We do not understand one day to the next day its mumbo jumbo carnival freak show territory. I cannot explain it with my text neither can it be explained in my English vocabulary.

Chaos is the new order, my friends. Total chaos, global chaos, political chaos, musical chaos, rebellion chaos and revolutionary chaos. Where do I go from here, I ask ones self but do we ever know the full answers, the answer is nobody knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment