23rd October 2018
14:20
There is a dilemma we all face as primates, a big dilemma. I believe its getting enough sleep, this is a vital problem of myself. Coronation Street takes up a huge factor in my life, I love the comedic element, the dramatic element and the whole shows format in general. I myself have been watching old episodes from the early 2000s. This was the golden age as people call it, with some of the storylines one can only understand why.
Watching television is one thing, listening to avant-garde music at two in the morning also is just as bad. Gyorgy Ligeti is not your average composer and its dark themes should not be night time listening, we should have folk like Erik Satie, Frederic Chopin and Claude Debussy for that sort of nonsense. This all reminds me of listening to Radio 5 Live debates at the late hours of night and early morning ranters. I remember being like fifteen years old listening to them like they were the best debates since sliced bread. I can remember one about the Chilcot report and how long it was taking to release this inquiry about Iraq.
See, that is another thing politics. I love it dearly, it is great but I feel some debates of today are very numb. I mean all you hear is Brexit, Brexit, Brexit. I am part of the 52% who voted for Brexit due to undemocratic reasons, the EU does not support socialism or socialist goverments, the impact on fishing and agriculture, forced privatisation, using Germany as an industrial nation and isolation of British industries. I do not agree with the way the Conservatives run Brexit but I do agree with Brexit.
Many things keep you up during the night, however other things work less as well. Black coffee keeps you awake while coffee with milk doesn't work at all. Then energy juices do not work, I must be bloody immune to the bandits. I do however like a latte, cappuccino or white hot chocolate, also folk must realise that white hot chocolate must be made in a saucepan, it most tasty done that way, better than that microwave nonsense. I also believe biscuits is a night food but as a British man myself, we open the biscuits and the pack of biscuits is equivalent to one biscuit itself. God knows why, the salt and the calories are concerning. High blood pressure, heart attacks, diabetes, strokes. Aye. It puts our diet to shame.
No comments:
Post a Comment